The Bachelor of Commerce Program is a fundamental stream of study which equips students with concepts in Accountancy, Business Administration, Finance, Economics and Industrial Policies. B. Com. is always a lucrative career option among students. It is the first big step for students who wish to pursue career in Finance, Taxation, Accountancy and Economics. The Bachelor of Commerce Program provides a wide range of managerial skills to build competence in the areas of business studies.
B.Com. is considered to be one of the most versatile professional programs in the field of commerce. At MIT ACSC, in addition to the basic commerce subjects, we offer our students specializations in two fields- Banking & Finance and Cost & Works Accounting.
The B. Com. program develops the ability to think and act critically, problem-solving skills, and effective business communication and planning skills which make the students ideal candidates for entry-level finance and managerial posts.
The program opens up several vistas for higher education in the fields of business and commerce, such as ACCA, CA, CS, CMA, MBA and M.Com.
- To develop foundation of basic courses in commerce such as accountancy, economics, auditing and taxation, banking and finance etc.
- To give universal outlook with the ability to pinpoint aspects of the global business and multicultural understanding.
- To provide training and guidance for the development of personality and effective communication skills.
- To create high employment rates into stimulating and diverse careers.
- To provide opportunities to gain real life experiences through practical exposure.
- Ranked among top commerce institutions at national level.
- Student centric teaching methods.
- Specialization in Banking & Finance and Cost & Works Accounting.
- Integrated skill development courses.
- New edge pedagogy.
- Industry visits and interactions.
- Practical approach.
- 100% Placement assistance.
- Internship opportunities from the second year.
- Encouragement to budding entrepreneurs.