Internal Quality Assurance Cell
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) established on 25th June 2014 as a quality sustenance measure in pursuance of its Action Plan for performance evaluation, assessment & accreditation & quality up-gradation of institutions. The IQAC become a part of the institution’s system & work towards realisation of the goals of quality enhancement & sustenance. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent & catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institutions.
- To act as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- To disseminate information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- To organize inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes, and promotion of quality circles.
- To arrange feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
- To prepare Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
- To develop and apply quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
|Sr No||Name & Designation||Role in the committee|
|1||Dr. B. B. Waphare, Principal||Chairman|
|2||Mr. Sandeep Rohinkar, Registrar
Ms. Reshma Somvanshi, Secretary to Principal & HRE
|3||Mrs. Akshada Kulkarni, Vice Principal & HOD Comp.App.Dept.
Dr. Manasi Atitkar, Vice Principal & HOD Arts & Commerce Dept.
Dr. Amol Mane, HOD Business Administration Dept.
Mrs. Rashmi Lad, HOD Computer Science Dept.
Mrs. Vijayalaxmi M.K., HOD Mathematics Dept.
Mr. Sunil Mahajan, HOD Electronics Dept.
Mr. Shriram Kargaonkar, HOD Statistics Dept.
Mrs. Bareen Shaikh, Asst Prof. Computer Science Dept.
|4||Dr. Mahesh Goudar, Director, MIT AOE||Management Nominee|
|5||Mr. Ajit Wadgaonkar, Alandi (D)
Ms. Gauri Ghotekar, TY BBA (CA)-B
|Local Society Nominee Student Nominee|
|6||Mr. Sachin Bavale, Senior Software Engineer, HSBC Software||Stakeholder Nominee|
|7||Dr. B. B. Pawar, Assistant Prof., Electronics Dept.||Co-ordinator|