B.Sc. in Animation is three years long undergraduate degree programme offered by Savitribai Phule Pune University.
Through the course, the student will get to learn about the creation of an illusion of change and motion of images and the process of drawing, designing, and preparation of photographic sequences which are integrated with gaming and multimedia.
The B. Sc. Animation programme conveys the technical skills needed for a career in animation, with a strong foundation in core principles of art and design to the eligible candidates.
B. Sc. in Animation is a blend of both traditional theories with the application-based modules.
The curriculum of the programme comprises application of software programs, photoshop and flash and computer-generated animation.
B. Sc. in Animation prepares students for the professional world of animation by building confidence and equipping them with apt skills.
- To familiarize the students with various approaches, methods and techniques of Animation Technology.
- To develop competencies and skills needed for becoming an effective Animator.
- To acquire mastery on traditional and digital tools to produce stills and moving images.
- To explore different approaches in computer animation.
- To enable students to manage Animation Projects from its Conceptual Stage to the final product creation.
- To develop technical skills in 2-D or 3-D animation.
- To apply audio and video production techniques to an animation project.
- Use of audio-visual aids
- Hands on Practical Experience
- State of art infrastructure with the high-end computers.
- Skilled and creative faculties.
Sanctioned Intake of the Programme:
|PROGRAM NAME||SANCTIONED INTAKE|
|B.Sc. - Animation||60|