BBA program strives to impart knowledge related to business administration with practical exposure in various areas of business administration such as Financial Management, HR Management, Marketing Management, Supply Chain Management, Production and Operations Management, Event Management etc.
Department of Business Administration and International Business initiates various activities like Management Week (IPSUM), Ad mad Show, Paper Presentation Competition, Poster Presentation, Model Making Competition, Business Plan Presentation Competition, B-Quiz etc. to develop communication, presentation, managerial, entrepreneurial and employability skills and overall personality of the students to make them good management professionals.
Add On Courses, Short-term certification programs are implemented on regular basis. Students are encouraged to participate actively in workshops, seminars and conferences.
The Department organizes industry visits for the students at various renowned industries to give practical exposure to them in different areas of management. It invites renowned academicians and corporate professionals to give insights into current trends and happenings in the corporate.
- To provide basic understanding about management education.
- To develop effective communication skills.
- To develop competency level in management and employability skills.
- To inculcate entrepreneurial skills.
- To develop expertise in the different specialized areas of management such as Financial management, HR management, Marketing management etc.
- Learner centred pedagogy.
- Interaction with industry leaders, practitioners and professionals.
- Internships in leading industries to get practical exposure to the corporate practices.
- Encouragement to the budding entrepreneurs through consultation, competitions, expert talks etc.
- Industry visits to the renowned industries.
- Specializations in different areas of contemporary relevance to corporate world.
- 100% Placement assistance.
|PROGRAM NAME||SANCTIONED INTAKE|