M.Sc. (Industrial Mathematics with Computer Applications) is the three years, fulltime (regular) Post-Graduation program. This program is designed by considering the rapid changes in science and technology and new approaches in different areas of Mathematics and related subjects. The changing scenario of higher education in India and abroad is taken into consideration to make the syllabus more oriented towards the applications of Mathematics and Computer Science in Research and Industry. The syllabus encompasses the subjects related to Industrial Mathematics, Core Computer Subjects as well as the Emerging Technologies in Computer Science. The theory courses help to create the foundation for the development of logical thinking and the practical courses provide hands on experience towards the Industrial Requirements.
- To recall the fundamental principles, methods of Mathematics.
- To understand the clear perception of the innumerous power of mathematical ideas and tools.
- To select and use appropriate mathematical formulae or techniques in order to process the information and draw the relevant conclusion.
- To apply the skills and knowledge, that is, translate information presented verbally into mathematical form.
- To write necessary algorithms and programs in different languages as per the need of the industry.
- To develop mathematical tools for continuing further study in various fields of science.
- Research based teaching.
- Exposure to logical thinking.
- Industry based training and hands - on experience.
- Internship opportunities from the first year.
- 100% Placement assistance.
|PROGRAM NAME||SANCTIONED INTAKE|
|M.Sc. (Industrial Mathematics with Computer Applications)||24|