Department of Computer Science was established in the year 2008, with the objective of imparting quality education in the field of Computer Science. The Department has started M.Sc. Computer Science Program in the year 2009 with the aim to develop theoretical and practical research aspects in Computer Science such as machine learning, intelligent systems, mobile technology and cloud computing.
The Master’s of Computer Science aim to associate a methodical approach with practical knowledge to analyse, design, validate and implement any systems. This master’s degree helps to understand the ethical, social approach, to contribute through research and to understand developments in international trends. As an outcome of Masters, students will become successful professionals to gain employment into a Computer Science field and will get an opportunity for Ph.D. program.
- To build the theoretical and technical expertise in the field of computer science.
- To identify the capability to analyse and solve research based interdisciplinary computational problems.
- To use computational knowledge efficiently for societal and environmental concerns and develop effective solutions.
- To Explore the modern software tools and their usage for continuing professional development.
- To imbibe the continuous technological change in computational science and update themselves.
- In depth subject teaching.
- Hands on practical knowledge.
- Industry-academia linkage.
- 100% Placement assistance in technical profiles like Software Developer, System Integrator, Data Scientist and System Analyst.
- Internship opportunity from the first year.
|PROGRAM NAME||SANCTIONED INTAKE|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science)||60|