Pursuing BCA Degree From Top BCA Colleges of Pune
The rapid growth of the IT industry in India has created many opportunities for computer graduates. The Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) programme is a three-year undergraduate programme that offers students both fundamental as well as an advanced understanding of computer applications and information technology. There are several reputed BCA colleges in India. MIT Arts, Commerce, and Science College is one of the top BCA colleges in Pune. It is affiliated with the prestigious Savitri Bai Phule University. MIT Pune BCA is handled by very experienced and highly qualified faculty.
Subjects covered under BCA
Students enrolled in the BCA program at MIT ACSC Pune benefit from the extensive curriculum covered in this undergraduate program.
- Programming in C Language (Basic and Advanced), Networking, World-Wide-Web, Data Structure, Database Management, Object Oriented Programming using C++, Visual BasicProgramming using PHP, JAVA, Oracle, Operating Systems, Multimedia systems, Web Scripting and Development, etc.
- Subjects such as multithreading, inheritance, as well as acquiring expertise in advanced programming languages such as Python, Assembly, COBOL, C, Lisp, and others.
- Machine learning and algorithms, developing intelligent agents and robots, and tackling AI challenges with Python programming.
- Students acquire knowledge of developing websites by learning in-depth HTML and XHTML code, as well as design ideas in CSS (Cascading Style Sheet).
- Data communication and computer network (DCN) fundamentals including signal transmission, data link control, and multiplexing, LANs, and WANs are covered.
Career options on completing BCA
This field provides ample opportunities to make a career not only in the private sector but also in the public sector. On completing BCA from MIT ACSC, one of the top BCA colleges in Pune, students can find a job in any reputed IT companies like IBM, Oracle, Infosys, and Google. They can work as a system engineer, junior programmer, web developer, or a system administrator.Government organizations like the Indian Army, the Indian Air Force, and the Indian Navy also recruit many computer professionals for their IT departments.
Contact MIT ACSC if you wish to pursue a BCA course for a better future.
Guidelines for the first-year admissions
H.S.C. / 12 th / (10+2) from Science stream from any recognized board.
SCHEDULE FOR ADMISSION ACTIVITY:
|01||Last Date of online application form submission||21-August-2022|
|02||Declaration of first (1 st ) Merit list||24-August-2022|
|03||Reporting to the college and confirmation of admission as per the first merit list||24-August-2022
|04||Declaration of second (2 nd ) Merit list||29-August-2022|
|05||Reporting to the college and confirmation of admission as per the second merit list||29-August-2022
An eligible candidate has to apply directly to the college through the college admission application form. Admissions will be offered to students on merit basis.
How to Apply :
Admission application Forms can be filled online through MIT Arts, Commerce & Science College, Alandi ‘s website www.apply.mitacsc.ac.in with the payment of Rs. 800/- through any one payment options from the following before the last date of application form submission.
KEEP FOLLOWING THINGS READY WITH YOU FOR ONLINE FORM SUBMISSION
|01||Class X / 10 th Mark sheet copy|
|02||Class XII / 12 th (10+2) Mark sheet copy|
|03||Leaving Certificate / Transfer certificate|
|04||Domicile certificate (Maharashtra state candidate)|
|05||Caste Certificate (Reserve category candidate)|
|06||Non creamy layer certificate (OBC / NT-A/ NT-B/ NT-C/ NT-D/ SBC category candidate)|
|07||Student Id proof / address proof|
Note: 2 nd Division admissions are Provisional admission as University affiliation process is awaited. Admissions are subject to final University affiliation.