Training & Placement Cell of the college brings about the synergy between the students and their mentors, who have exposure and access to the industrial avenues. It is actively involved in the placement activities and regular personal interactions to reach at the ground level to understand and realize problems of the students.
The placement cell gives priority to train the students for placement process. It focuses on the interview techniques, aptitude and self-presentation skills. This training is imparted to all the pre-final year students.
We ensure that every student is trained according to the industry standards before they appear for campus recruitment. We also ensure that every student is counselled properly in regards of choosing career options.
Maximum interview exposures are provided to a student till he/she gets placed. We are predominantly present in all industrial sectors in order to bridge the gap between industry and better professionals in today’s scenario. We believe in shaping future and making good professionals.
- To develop employability aspects of the students.
- To provide soft skills and aptitude training.
- To arrange lectures by industry experts.
- To conduct placement drives for recruitment
- To provide equal chances to alumni for placement.
- Training and Placement Cell invites various companies from a wide industry platform for various fields of students.
- After finalizing all parameters when companies visit the campus they conduct a Pre-Placement Talk before the interview session with all sorts of details.
- Dates are allotted to the companies for carrying out the recruitment process.
- Companies are required to furnish the final list of selected candidates preferably on the same day.
Mr. Kartik Rewadikar
Training & Placement Officer