The Training & Placement Cell of MIT ACSC brings about the synergy between the students & their mentors, who have exposure & access to the industrial avenues. On the one hand the placement cell is involved in activities like placement and frequent personal interaction with students which basically helps to understand & realize problems of the students at ground level. It helps to guide the students effectively to have a better future.
The placement cell gives priority to train the students for placement process; it involves interview techniques, aptitude and self presentation skills. This training is imparted to all the pre-final year students.
We ensure that every student is trained according to industry standards before they appear for campus recruitment. We also ensure that every student is counselled properly in regards of choosing career options.
Maximum interview exposures are provided to the students till he/she gets placed. We are predominantly present in all industrial sectors in order to bridge the gap of industry and better professionals in today’s scenario. We believe in shaping future and making good professionals.
- To develop employability aspects of students.
- To provide training for soft skills & aptitude.
- To arrange lectures by industry experts.
- To conduct on and off-placement drives for recruitment
- To Provide equal chances to alumni for placement.
- Training and Placement Cell invites various companies from a wide industry platform for various fields of students.
- After finalizing all parameters when companies visit the campus they conduct a Pre-Placement Talk before the interview session with all sorts of details.
- Dates are allotted to companies for carrying out the recruitment process.
- Companies are required to furnish the final list of selected candidates preferably on the same day.
Mr. Arjun Rishikesh Kale
Training & Placement Officer
Phone:020-39875128 Mobile:+91 9881784347