1. How can I get admission to MCom at Pune University?
You can access M.Com from Pune University by applying and clearing entrance exams from any affiliated colleges.
2. Is M.Com better than MBA?
M.Com is a more practical course revolving around accounting, and MBA is more oriented towards business management; hence there is one better course between them.
3. What are the benefits of an M.Com degree?
The benefits are-
- Holistic Theoretical and Practical Knowledge of Accounting, Cost Management and Auditing.
- Comparatively more economical than MBA programs.
- Very employable degree.
4. Can I do both M.Com and MBA together?
Yes, you can. While MBA can be done through a distance program, an M.Com degree requires physical presence in a classroom.
4. Is M.Com good for the future?
Yes, the employment prospects for M.Com graduates are excellent. Every year, more and more freshers are getting places in top-tier companies, and MIT ACSC alone has placed over 2400 students in the past ten years.