The college consistently takes efforts to provide an environment for all-round development of our students, by making available facilities for sports and cultural activities along with academics. The college has adequate infrastructure facilities for sports and extra-curricular activities. Under the guidance of Director of Physical Education and Sports, various teams of our college participate in almost all the events conducted by the Pune District Zone Sports Committee, Savitribai Phule Pune University and other intercollegiate events at various colleges. Teams of Kabaddi, Kho-Kho, Volleyball, Cricket, Chess, Badminton, Basketball, Boxing, Wrestling, Football and Athletics perform very well in the intercollegiate games and sports since the establishment of the college.
An intercollegiate event M-Pulse is organised every year in the college where various sports and cultural activities are carried out for the students’ development. The Physical Education department strives to make the students understand the true meaning of sports and analyse the nature of physical education as an art as well as a science.
- To provide an environment for the physical development of the students.
- To provide opportunities to the students to showcase their talent in the sports field.
- To promote sportsmanship among the students by organizing various sports activities.
- To organize various indoor and outdoor games during Annual Sports Day.
- To motivate students to participate in sports events organized at University/Intercollegiate Level.
- Table Tennis
MIT ACSC has been graced with the presence of sports personalities like,
- Mr Rohit Karkhanis ( National Level Hockey Player, National Umpire Hockey India, Coach Maharashtra Hockey Team).
- Mr Smadh Fhalla ( Vise Captain Maharashtra Cricket Team, Highest Wicket Taker in Maharashtra)
- Mr Atul Gaikwad ( BCCI Coach Women's Team Under 19 ).
- Dr Arun Shindhe ( Asst Prof Chandrashekar Aaghase College Pune Department Of Physical Education ).
Mr. Rajesh H Kadlak
Director of Physical Education
Certified Coach Level 1 for Cricket India Academy and Cricket Australia