of Business Administration in International Business (BBA IB) is an inclusive
3-year undergraduate course that involves learning advanced global or
international business concepts. Pursuing this degree in one of the top BBA IB
colleges in India will bring diverse opportunities in your career.
Scope of BBA International Business
BBA in International business is crucial in this cutting-edge atmosphere as the worldwide trade and market are expanding their reach in new business sectors. The course focuses on developing critical skills in different aspects, including promoting the transfer of goods, international marketing, global
supply chain management and management of cross-culture.
degree equips the learners with a broad knowledge of the functional aspects of
business logistics and operations, practical, managerial, communication and
decision-making skills. It also incorporates practical experience through case
projects, internships, industrial visits and interaction with expert resource persons
from the industry.
To acquire admission, the students have to meet the following eligibility criteria.
● The candidate must have passed higher secondary school certification (10 + 2) or have cleared its equivalent examination with 40% from any stream with English as one of the subjects.
● Three-year diploma course after SSLC of Technical Education.
● The applicant must clear the
common entrance test conducted by the institution.
Top recruiters hiring BBA IB graduates
Recruiters in various multinational companies offer BBA IB graduates the best professional position in the field of International business. Some top recruiters are:
Career opportunities after a BBA IB degree
BBA in International Business is a professional management degree that delivers paramount career opportunities across various ventures. In this career path, individuals can explore and engage in the global business market, instilling themselves with experience and expertise. Here are some significant positions to choose from.
● International Brand Manager – International or Global brand managers are responsible for managerial circumstances. They have to make, craft and execute various ventures and ideas involving promoting, noticing and interchanges in the field.
● Logistics Manager – A logistics manager is a lucrative and challenging position in International business. They are responsible for supplying, furnishing and delivering the products and resources simultaneously, in compliance with the regulations and logical conditions across every nation.
● Export Manager – An export managerial role is responsible for identifying potential purchasers in the global market. The professional must facilitate and carve the global shipments of all products and supplies.
● Global Business Manager – A global manager oversees the actions of representatives or
business activities across different regions. The supervisor role involves
innovative abilities and capacities.
Higher education after BBA IB
After completing the BBA in International Business, there are various master’s degree options for students. Pursuing higher education in the domain will help you secure a better position with a better pay scale. Some of the options are,
● Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIB)
● Post Graduate Diploma in
International Business (PGDIB)
Explore your passion at MIT ACSC College, Pune
BBA in International business is a step in the right direction to build a solid base for higher education as well as open up a broad range of job opportunities at the international level. Hence the course should be obtained from a superior establishment like MIT Arts, Commerce and Science College.
As one of the top BBA IB colleges in India, the course offered at MIT ACSC is designed to create potential professionals who can cater to the requirements of International Business and foreign trade. Contact us to learn more details about the program.