DISCIPLINE & CONDUCT
- Students should be regular and punctual in attending classes, tutorials and submissions of the term work in various subjects. Terms shall not be granted and student shall not allowed to appear for examination if the academic progress, conduct and attendance are not satisfactory.
- Students, if found indulging in anti-national activities contrary to the provisions of the Acts and Laws enforced by Govt. will be liable to be expelled from the college without any notice by the principal of the college.
- Ragging of students in any form within or outside the college and hostel is strictly prohibited. Defaulters will be strictly dealt with as per government instruction in the matter
- Smoking, drinking (alcohol) and use of drugs is strictly prohibited in the premises of the college and hostel.
- Any changes in the address of the student must be intimated by him / her in a writing to the college office immediately.
- A student must carry Identity Card signed by the principal and produce the same whenever asked by the College Authorities. Without valid identity card, student will not be allowed to enter the college premises and will be strictly dealt with.
- A student is accepted to read the notices put up on the notice board of the college. The college accepts no responsibility for loss of any advantage by student due to his / her failure to read the notices in time.
- In case a student requires to remain absent for some reason, he/ she will be required to take the prior permission of the principal.
- A student shall not go to the press or any other publicity media without prior permission of the principal.
- Any damage to the college property, apparatus, furniture, equipment, library books, building etc. must be paid for immediately by the student.
- Students must attend social and National events organized by the college such as 26th January, 15th August and all other declared national celebrations.
- A student will be bound by the rules and regulations framed by the college / University from time to time.
Student will not be allowed to appear for the university examination unless he / she has paid all his / her dues and completed his / her practical journals and has kept satisfactory attendance.